We went to Tulsa 2 weeks ago today to begin the closing process of Lightner Heat and Air.
And then we found out Donald had burned his hand with freon on Thursday.
And then we found out Donald had fallen on Thursday.
And then we found out Donald was at the emergency room and his leg might be broken.
And then we were told it was broken.
And that his hand had 2nd degree burns.
And then we met with Attorneys and sold the business.
And then 5 hours after she and Eli were supposed to arrive, Kari finally made it to Tulsa.
And then the work began.
We were supposed to be there 2-3 days.
And then it was a week.
And then I went home for one night to pack and prepare the house, because when I left the next morning, I wouldn't be back for almost a month.
And then Kari and I drove to Ohio.
It was a long drive.
I will be here until the 18th.
And then I will fly to Boston...for 8 days...to watch Oliver while his Mommy and Daddy go on their 10 year anniversary trip. His Gram Poynor and I will be tag teaming him...Pray for us please...
And then I will fly back to Cincy for Eli's first birthday and baby dedication.
And then...I will go home, exhausted but thankful for the time with my girls and sweet baby boys.
And then I weighed and saw I have lost 28 pounds! Yay me!
No comments:
Post a Comment