I have come to the conclusion it might have been smarter to just fork over the bucks.
Or get on one of those shows on HGTV...they could have done all of this in 3 days! Where the heck is House Crashers, Room Crashers or Over Your Head when you need them?
But I keep telling myself it is all going to be worth it. And then I go to my happy place...
DIY can be a blessing and a curse. Mine are both. Because of blessing one can procrastinate which makes it a curse. So far we have 4 rooms and one large closet finished and I say HURRAY! Only been here 4 years!
ReplyDeleteIs the pic your kitchen or Kaci's?
Kelly
So true Kelly! I don't think Kaci will be doing any more remodeling for a while tho, she still needs to do her bathrooms, but I think that will have to wait until the memory of the kitchen fades! It really did turn out very nice and I think she is happy with it. The picture above is her kitchen, I need to get some of the whole room, with the new tile floor and all of the appliances...maybe next weekend when we go back to tweak a few things.
ReplyDelete