
Today is my Mom's birthday, she would have been 70 years old. Her last birthday was her 61st. I was fortunate enough to spend part of the day with her. As usual, I brought her new pajamas. My mother loved her pj's, guess that is where I get my love for them. In fact, she loved them so much, that when it came time to choose what she would be buried in, we didn't have to think very hard. I went to Dillards and found the most beautiful white gown and robe. It had lace on the bodice and sleeves and it was just perfect.
It has been almost nine years since she died and I still miss her every day. Especially with these precious babies being born. She has a new grandson, two great-grandsons and another on the way that she will never see or hold. I just hate how unfair it all is. She would have been so in love with these little boys.
But life is not fair and we have to go on without her, making sure that we do our best to live good lives and always do what we can to make her proud of us.
Happy Birthday Mom, love you and miss you so very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment