Saturday, March 27, 2010

One week until....

Alissa's very first baby shower! A week from today we will all be together in Tulsa showering her and little baby Poynor. This will be the first time we have all been together in so long that I can't remember the last time! It may have been Thanksgiving of 2007 and that is just far too long. I was with the girls a year ago for Alissa's 30th birthday week, but I truly can't remember the last time the five of us were together. So excited to see all of my girls and make these special memories.

Alissa is now 22 weeks pregnant. The baby is kicking and becoming quite active. I just can't wait to put my hand on that belly and feel that precious little boy moving. I know it will be one of the most amazing moments of my life, right up there with the first time I felt his Mommy move inside me. My baby is having a baby. It still seems a little surreal and yet so natural. This is a picture of her at this stage of the pregnancy.



So much to do before I go to OKC on Thursday. I am going to spend the day with Alissa while Kaci is at work and then we will drive to Tulsa for the shower. Looking forward to spending the afternoon with family and friends and then seeing Rain with Alissa that night. It will be a full weekend and the opportunity for so many memories.

1 comment:

  1. She looks so cute! I'm sure you're dying for the week to pass...

    ReplyDelete